Services Provided For All My Buyers
- Explain the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) mandated Agency Relationships Acknowledgement which includes my responsibilities to the buyers as their REALTOR®
- Supply my buyers with information on home prices in their area of interest.
- Explain financial options they may have.
- Help arrange for pre-approval of financing.
- Assist in viewing properties -- accompany the buyer on the showings or preview the properties on behalf of the buyer to insure that the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help the buyer make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property.
- Work out the estimated costs for them to purchase.
- Supply them with a market evaluation so they know they are investing in a property that's at fair market value.
- Pull title on interested property to be aware of any potential problems i.e. liens, caveats, right of access, easements, etc.
- Draft the offer to purchase and discuss a negotiating strategy.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the identified property -- keeping the client's best interests in mind.
- Look after all details including property inspection once the offer has been accepted.
- Stay in contact with the lawyer and lender to ensure the deal closes.
- Most importantly, fully-represent the buyer throughout the real estate transaction.
Remember, generally, there is no charge for my professional services to any of my buyers.
Contact me today. I am here to help.