Services Provided For All Our Buyers
- Explain the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) mandated Agency Relationships Acknowledgement which includes our responsibilities to the buyers as their REALTOR®
- Supply our buyers with information on home prices in their area of interest.
- Explain financial options they may have.
- Help arrange for pre-approval of financing.
- Assist in viewing properties -- accompany the buyer on the showings, or preview the properties on behalf of the buyer to insure that the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help the buyer make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property.
- Work out the estimated costs for them to purchase.
- Supply them with a market evaluation so they know they are investing in a property that's at fair market value.
- Pull title on interested property to be aware of any potential problems i.e. liens, caveats, right of access, easements, etc.
- Draft the offer to purchase and discuss a negotiating strategy.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the identified property -- keeping the buyer's best interests in mind.
- Look after all details including property inspection once the offer has been accepted.
- Stay in contact with the lawyer and lender to ensure the deal closes.
- Most importantly, fully-represent the buyer throughout the real estate transaction.
Remember, generally, there is no charge for our professional services to any of our buyers.
Contact Audrey or Mike today. We are here to help.