Edmonton Military Garrison & RCMP Brookfield IRP Relocations
I am a REALTOR® committed to providing transferring members with service beyond their expectation. As a former Military member and with my wife Susan & family, we successfully completed 3 HHT's (House Hunting Trips). I am an approved supplier to the DND and RCMP IRP program officially called the Brookfield Global Relocation Services (was called RLRS or Royal LePage Relocation Services a few years ago). Whenever you are posted into or out of Edmonton Garrison area (Steele Barracks), my job is to make the move as stress free as possible (not like the career manager put you through haha). Another website is my Military Relocation Specialist website Edmonton IRP.
When posted to Edmonton on your HHT, I will:
- Contact you by phone to ascertain what you need and what you want in your new home.
- Mail you a relocation package with information on Real Estate, city maps, schools, recreation facilities, public transit and any other information you require to familiarize yourself with your new city.
- Assist you with hotel and car rental selection for your house hunting trip (HHT) if requested.
- Work only with you as abuyer during your House Hunting Trip so you receive the attention needed to find your new home.
- Assist you with selection of a lawyer, home inspector and any other professionals needed. I am an approved IRP supplier and follow all IRP procedures. A copy of your purchase contract will be forwarded to your IRP representative.
- Provide you with contacts such as family doctor, dentist, insurance broker and home repair contractors.
I know that house hunting trips are short and require quick decisions. I have helped many families make these moves and I'm organized to make the process an easy one for you.
When posted out of Edmonton, I will:
- Contact a reputable REALTOR® (with experience in Military/RCMP postings) within your destination city who will provide you with the services outlined above for members moving to Edmonton. In most posted areas I personally know the REALTOR® and have worked with them in the past. They will be on the IRP list as approved IRP suppliers.
- Provide you with a completed market analysis of your current home’s value.
- Input your home on the MLS® system for the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.
- Assist you if requested in selection of an IRP approved lawyer to complete the transaction.
- Negotiate an Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Forward all necessary paperwork to your lawyer and IRP representative.
- Keep in close contact with you during the selling process, closing date and thereafter.