Edmonton to Phoenix Snowbirds
We have partnered up with an ourstanding RE/MAX REALTOR® in the Phoenix, Arizona area. We have some information on the Phoenix area and different condominium and housing complexes, along with a n RBC mortgage specialist so you can discuss the possibilities of financing a purchase. Prices for condos start at approximately $149,900 USD. You would work with licensed REALTORS® here in Edmonton and in Phoenix, so your needs and wants are being completely met. Phoenix, Arizona has many excellent points to offer. Here are some reasons that we believe it is an excellent location to buy a condominium or house:
- Nice vacation destination.
- Calling all snowbirds! Escape the cold & snow with plenty of golfing.
- Investment potential for long term gain.
- Favourable exchange rate and lately getting better.
- Easy & inexpensive direct flight from Edmonton. (approx. 3 hours and $500 CDN round-trip with Westjet).
- In the same time-zone as Alberta.
- Safe from natural disasters (hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis etc).
- May be purchased by a group.
- Licensed REALTORS® at both ends.
- Three hour drive to the Grand Canyon.
- Stable political situation.
- Laws are generally similar to ours.
- Medical facilities as good or better than ours.
- Insurance companies are starting to unwilling insure ocean-front property.
- Phoenix market appears stable with growth forecasted.
- US Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
- May be rented or AirBnB when not used for potential off season earnings.