A Pre-Listing appointment is common for our DND (Department of National Defense - Military) members and other clients who are either contemplating making a move or have been giving notice on a posting or company relocation move. This is a complimentary, no cost service provided by our House Hunting Team.
A Pre-Listing appointment covers concerns and addresses question you have prior to putting your home on the market (Realtor.ca). Please take a moment to look over our pre-listing presentation. This will cover the questions you may currently have and will help save time, which may be needed for any of your concerns once we meet.
During our appointment, we will be conducting a thorough walk through of your property. During this time, we will be taking detailed notes on the both the exterior, interior layout, curb appeal, upgrades, interior features & make suggestions which can increase the value, make your home more salable and help sell your home quicker. Please have any blue prints and permits available.
Write down any questions you may have prior to meeting to ensure we have addressed all of your concerns.
We will not be taking photo when we meet. Our professional photographer will be taking photographs at a later date.
Why Sell with Audrey, Mike and Homes & Gardens Real Estate?
Who are we:
- Homes and Gardens Real Estate Ltd is a local family founded Edmonton Real Estate company. The Founder of Homes and Gardens was the current owners, great-aunt Eleanore Tufford who decided to pursue a career in Real Estate sales and property rentals.
- In March 1953, she incorporated Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited and operated the company from the family home in Jasper Place. Eleanore retired from Real Estate in the early 1980’s and Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited, while still a registered corporation, but was never an active real estate company.
- The current broker/owner of Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Micheal Brodrick (nephew of Eleanore), began his Real Estate career in February 2002 and acquired Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited in August 2003. Today, Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited is still a family owned business and offers decades of combined Real estate experience.
Our Real Estate Agents:
- All of our Real Estate agents are experienced REALTORS®!
- All of our Agents have access to all other real estate company data and market your home on all Real Estate websites thru Internet Data Exchange (IDX) which includies all the franchines, local brokerages and of course Realtor.ca
- We are focus on helping you with your Real Estate needs, working in your best interest.
- Over the last few years, Homes & Gardens Real Estate is one of Edmonton's fastest and largest growing brokerage with over 220 associates dedicated to outstanding customer service.
About Audrey Abuan & Mike Muranetz:
- Are full time REALTORS® with over 35 years of combined real estate service.
- Have numerous NAR (National Association of REALTORS®) designations, certifications and credentials.
- Exclusively use M.L.S® which means we share all data with the other Real Estate companies & franchises. View more of our Edmonton realty web sydication sites where your home will be advertise 24/7 to attact more buyers.
- Knowledge of the ever changing market, market statistics and their effects on the sale of your home.
- Are BGRS approved REALTORS® and are connected with the Federal Government Integrated Relocation Program which provides government entities for the Government of Canada, the Canadian Forces and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police with increased flexibility and assistance to relocate members and employees to new locations..
- Are high-tech, high touch, advanced marketing REALTORS® who know what it takes to put together the "right home" with the "right buyer".
- Have awesome service partners, which has been built over several years, with Real Estate professionals including lawyers, inspectors, appraisers, financial institution brokers, referral REALTORS® locally, nationally and internationally.
When with RE/MAX, both Audrey and Mike were awarded the RE/MAX Hall of Fame. They have distinguished themselves as one of the elite in the entire Real Estate industry, produced sales exceeding those of entire sales staff of other Real Estate companies. This extraordinary professional achievement along with dedication and loyalty qualifies them for a place of honor in the RE/MAX Hall Of Fame.
- Our 3 main objectives when selling are:
To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your property until it is sold.
To communicate the results of our activities to you.
To assist you in getting the highest possible price for your property.
To better prepare yourself prior to meeting, please have the following ready:
- All parties on the property title must be present for our meeting. This includes parents and siblings if applicable.
- Set of keys to include garage, garden shed, gates, etc.
- If applicable condo building front door key or FOB (electronic door key).
- Real Property Report (the survey) with accompanying municipal compliance letter.
- Available condominium documents.
- DND Members, please have your Brookfield number ready.
If you forgot anything, please either send us an email Sold@EdmontonHouseHunting.com or call us at Audrey Abuan 780-910-5179 or Mike Muranetz 780-242-5229.
Thank you very much for reaching out to us and we are looking forward to meeting with you.